Student Novels Showcase
Share your world with the world!
You finished it! Congratulations! Now you want your novel to find a home; you want it to be read.
Send us your book as a Word document and we'll post it on the student novel page of our website. Below are the guidelines for publishing your book on the OYAN website.
To see guidelines for submitting your novel to this year's Student Contest see our Contest page.
Submit Your Student Novel
Novel Submission Guidelines
• This opportunity is only available for students who have purchased the curriculum. Your serial number is required at submission.
• Content matters. Offensive material, profanity, etc. can disqualify a book. We reserve the right to refuse inclusion on the site at our discretion, for any reason.
• Submissions must be formatted according to the guidelines listed in The Compass, and emailed as a Word document (.doc) to firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject line must contain the words "novel submission" followed by your serial number. Do not put anything else in the subject line.
• In your email, please include a two-sentence synopsis that you wish to appear with your novel listing. This will give viewers an idea of what your story is about.
• You retain all rights to your work. Your name and a copyright symbol or the word "copyright" will appear next to your novel.
• You agree to give us the right to post your novel in electronic format on our site. No payment will be made for this right. You may ask us to remove the novel at any time.
• When applicable, your novel will automatically be entered in any yearly writing contest hosted on our site. No entry fee is required.
• We reserve the right to reformat your novel, as well as convert it to other electronic formats (such as .pdf or .txt files).